Please note that all Psychology coursework should be posted into the labelled coursework pigeon hole in the Sinclair ground floor foyer (SNC.G.01) by 1pm on the day of the deadline.
- U24102 - Foundations of Social Psychology
- U24105 - Foundations of Biological Psychology
- U24109 - Psychology and Contemporary Issues
- U24111 - An Introduction to Psychological Research
- U24127 - Cognitive Psychology
- U24132 - Social Psychology
- U24133 - Cross-Cultural Perspectives in Psychology
- U24135 - Developmental Psychology
- U24137 - Advanced Statistics and Experimental Method for Psychology
- U24168 - Independent Study
- U24170 - Abnormal Psychology
- U24183 - Topics in Social Psychology
- U24188 - Independent Study in Psychology
- U24190 - Interdisciplinary Project
- U24199 - Double Psychology Project
- U24190/99 - Project Modules for 2016-17
- U24101 - Foundations of Cognitive Psychology
- U24104 - Foundations of Developmental Psychology
- U24107 - Learning from Influential Papers in Psychology
- U24120 - Questionnaire Design for Psychology
- U24125 - Personality and Individual Differences
- U24130 - Biological Psychology
- U24171 - Qualitative Methods in Psychology
- U24172 - Understanding Developmental Disorders
- U24180 - Explanatory Concepts in Psychology
- U24181 - Topics in Cognition
- U24182 - Topics in Developmental Psychology
- U24199 - Double Psychology Project (January start)
Add module timetables to your Google calendar here: https://www2.brookes.ac.uk/services/obis/modulelist.html.
Please note that material in ‘Secure Resources’ sections are only accessible from computers outside of Oxford Brookes University using a valid Brookes ID and password.
If you want to save a file rather than view it then hold down the SHIFT key and then click on the link with the left mouse button rather than just pressing the mouse button. This works for hypertext documents (which can be viewed from a web browser) as well as Word documents and pictures. Remember to change the drive where you save the file to H: (or A:) from the default (C:).